Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another mishap to me


That day was a one of a coolest day in my life. There was a cool surge coming from India.
I was also unable to take a bath previous day. Therefore I went to take a bath.
I started to take a bath, but there wasn’t water coming from shower. Then I realized the tank became empty, because my friend put switch to full the tank several minutes ago.  
“Oh dear what should I do now”
 I started to clean my body using soap until the tank become full.
After several minutes I started to bathe again, unfortunately my hope became null.
Therefore I had to wait several minutes again.
“What a cool wind is this” I told myself.   
It’s was a very bad feeling like a fish in without water.
“If I tell to my friend this he will bring a bucket of water for me. But after he may tell this to others” I thought.
Therefore I abode the cold.
After several minutes there was little amount of water came from the tap. So I washed my body quickly and came to the room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment